Year 4 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with EAL.
An 'Outstanding' Primary school in Ealing are seeking a Year 4 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with EAL.
to start from September 2022
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for Year 4 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with EAL.
to join this 'Good' Primary based in Ealing. This is a full-time role, paid daily between the rates of £80.00 - £90.00 per day. The SENCo of this vivid, high achieving school in the heart of lively Ealing are keen to appoint an experienced teaching assistant to work with a year 4 pupils with complex needs. The role requires you to have confidence, clear commutation skills as well as a dynamic, professional approach. You must be committed for the academic year and demonstrate an interest in developing your career in education.
This Primary School has a values-based ethos that is evident and experienced by all who visit. As a values-based school they promote their core values of respect, responsibility, perseverance, friendship, and honesty.
The school can provide:
- An environment that is friendly, welcoming, and professional
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
- Excellent opportunity to work across the primary academies
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this Year 4 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with EAL.
role you will need to:
- Have prior primary teaching assistant experience
- Have the passion and drive to support children across EYFS to Year 6.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 5 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Year 4 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with EAL.