Major Goals and Responsibilities
The Wide Format Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting in all areas RJ Young covers in support of the Wide Format Sales Specialists and working with customers by providing specific technical knowledge and support as required. The Wide Format Systems Analyst will perform extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys; provide on-site customer installation and training assistance, identify challenges within the account's structure, and develop Hardware/Software solutions to meet customer's needs.Products and Services
Technical sales support of Wide Format and Engineering B/W & Color digital printing solutions and software.Essential Activities
People Managed Primary People Contacts
- Plan daily activities.
- Prepare workflow solutions.
- Constant contact with current Wide Format accounts and Wide Format Sales Specialists.
- Both customer and sales team product training.
- Be proficient and able to discuss variable print data, workflow solutions and software.
- Be proficient and able to discuss network applications.
- Be competent and able to demonstrate, install & troubleshoot equipment.
- Complete paperwork and documentation.
- Participate in daily pre-sales activities with Production Print Specialists.
- Analyze customer needs and create solutions.
- Customer demonstrations of Wide Format products.
- Assist in proposal preparation with Wide Format Specialists as needed.
- Develop an implementation and training guide for each Wide Format installation.
- Assist in all Wide Format installations and training within specified territory.
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Skills Required
- High level Customer Contacts
- Sales Associates
- Network Managers
- Sales Managers
- Workflow Manager
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- High Energy Level
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self Motivated
- Ability to handle rejection
- Goal Oriented
- Desire to Succeed
- 2-4 years experience in related field (Wide Format Equipment and Software Solutions).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- History of success in related field a must.
- Strong Knowledge of Networks/Production environments and software applications.
- Knowledge of front end RIPS and production workflow solutions.
- Experience with color & black and white Wide Format equipment very helpful.
- Experience with Color, Calibration, and graphics software.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently from beginning to completion of projects.
- Good customer interactions skills and attitude.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, comprehend and help a customer with complex workflow solutions