Business Unit: Customer Experience
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Contract Type: Talent Pool - Full Time or Part Time
Dive into our Talent Pool!
If you are looking for a rewarding career and enjoy being part of a successful team, then we're looking for you to join our Virgin Family Talent Pool.
We are on the search for people to join our Virgin Money Host talent pool for our Southern England Stores. Our VM Host roles are exciting fast paced, where no two days are ever the same and expect the unexpected! We're bold and fearless, putting our customers and colleagues at the heart of everything we do.
The role in a nutshell
- Welcoming our lovely customers to the Store.
- Helping our customers use digital services, educating them to understand the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process.
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking.
- Having great conversations to understand customer needs and desires then using your knowledge of our products and services to find the best solution.
- Working with awesome colleagues across our Stores and offices so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice.
- You'll be an ambassador for Virgin Money, showcasing the amazing work we do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community.
To be successful you'll need to bring
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers.
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to our customers.
- Great communication skills with a natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities.
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way.
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up and coming technology news.
It would be amazing if you have the following but it's not essential
- Some financial services experience.
- Knowledge of banking products.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the To be successful you'll need to bring section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don't let that put you off applying, we'd love to hear from you!
RED HOT Rewards
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- A digital-first colleague experience
And the great news is, all these benefits are available to colleagues from day one!
What are you waiting for? Hit apply now button and advise on your application which area/Stores you are interested in working in
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It's good for you, it's good for us and it's amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don't think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We'd love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at or
Now the legal bit
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.