Position Purpose: Directly supervise addicted clients at night. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
Shift: 11:30pm to 7:30am
- Work scheduled hours and be available to work additional hours when necessary. Overtime may be required.
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Perform bed checks at varying intervals, no more than fifteen minutes apart, to ensure the clients comfort, safety and well-being.
- Read all charts and obtain pertinent information from staff of previous shift, utilize during the night shift and relay to morning staff, if appropriate.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with required licensing rules and regulations.
- General cleaning duties as required.
- Inventory incoming clothing and supplies of clients for quantity and specifically check for contraband items. Inventory outgoing clothing and supplies of clients.
- Oversee the neatness of the unit and the proper use of the equipment and supplies and inform the proper person when supplies or repairs are indicated.
- File documentation in individual's client service record.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Knowledge of the adult population
- CPR training or complete within three months
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law - .pdf