Menzies Distribution are looking for a Load Builder based in Louth. This role is based on 45 hours working pattern, Monday - Friday. (0600 - 1500)
Reporting to the Depot Manager you will provide full support to the Depot Manager with regards to all transport administration. Having previous transport related administration and customer service experience gained within a fast paced distribution environment, the ideal candidate would be flexible. Accounting administration would be an advantage.
- Engage all external and internal customers by communicating in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that a good impression is maintained at all times.
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Ensure all internal/external customer queries or concerns are dealt with in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Liaising with the management team ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation.
- Produce statistics as and when required.
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of the Transport Department.
- Dealing with customer orders ensuring quality accuracy, delivery timelines, instruction and communication to all depot staff.
- Maintain a harmonized people and customer focused team working environment always seeking opportunities to improve our stakeholder's experience.
- Maintain and expand an excellent pro active relationship with existing customers and suppliers.
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries and complaints from investigation through to closure.
- Ensuring that customer requirements are administered in a timely controlled and recorded manner.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is accounted for and processes for accurate charging and auditable trail are in place and followed.
- Support and develop the process of Continuous Improvement, challenging working conditions, systems and behaviors to increase performance and employee satisfaction.
- Enter accurate data on to all internal systems and reports
- Work closely with the Accounts and Finance teams in order to fully understand Customer and Suppliers requirement and expectations.
- Maintain data security and integrity in line with business needs.
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all aspects of the company's H & S Policy
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word & Excel)
- Previous administration experience.
- Good numeric skills - including accuracy.
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Healthcare Cashplan for all employees and dependants, including dental, optical, physiotherapy, health screening, 24/7 counselling and more
- Employee perks: discount on trips, hotels, gyms, days out, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Training opportunities and development plans
- Driver of The Year Awards
- Flexible working options
A bit about us:
At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - we keep moving forwards.