Our client, a prestigious and award winning firm of financial planners are looking to appoint a Trainee Paraplanner to join their successful financial planning team.
Our client is looking to speak with Administrators or Junior Paraplanners who are looking for a new challenge.
Subject to the individuals level of experience/capabilities, duties and responsibilities may include:
- Working closely alongside the Advisers and senior Paraplanners
- Preparing suitability reports
- Research & analysis of financial products to meet client requirements
- Preparing recommendations & implementing client recommendations
- IFA administration experience (essential)
- Diploma Level 4 or working towards (desirable)
- Knowledge in all aspects of financial advice covering Pensions, Investments, & Protection products
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive basic salary along with an extensive benefits package
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply for this role or contact Matthew Biddle on LinkedIn