Page Personnel is delighted to be supporting a highly successful international business with their recruitment of a Temp to Perm Management Accountant to join their accountancy team on a temp to perm, full-time basis. The role will be reporting to the Finance Director and work within a team of 5 from the Wimborne based office.
Due to an increase in business, the accountancy team is expanding and they are creating new roles within the Wimborne site. The client's team are a mixture between part-qualified, QBE and fully-qualified accountants and they all work out of the Wimborne office on a hybrid basis.
As the Temp to Perm Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Production of budgets
- Meeting with budget holders to discuss and analyse existing budgets
- Variance analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- P&L reports
- Balance sheet analysis
- Liaising with internal and external stake holders on company performance
In order to be considered for the Temp to Perm Management Accountant position, you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate this
- Be immediately available or on short notice
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stake holders
- Be able to adapt and multi-task
- Have excellent computer/ERP system skills
The chance to work in a Temp to Perm Management Accountant role.