RTN Federal Credit Union is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented individual to fill an internship. Self-motivated individuals who are friendly and enjoy working with the public will do well in our fast-paced environment that is geared to working with our members for their financial wellbeing.
The schedule for the Teller internship is Monday through Friday, and Saturdays as needed.
Summary of internship duties:
- Assisting Members in our Teller Line
- Working in our reception area greeting our members (customers) and directing them to the proper area.
- May include answering phones and directing callers to the proper department or branch and answering basic questions (branch hours, location, etc.)
- May involve assisting with mail clerk duties and filling in for the mail clerk as needed.
- May involve helping with general clerical office work as needed, including but not limited to filing and making copies.
Minimum age and/or other requirements:
- Positive demeanor, outgoing personality, and a desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Knowledge of a second language, especially Spanish, is a plus.
- Enrolled in college or university.
RTN Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative committed to helping members achieve financial well-being through quality products and personalized service. Founded in 1945, RTN Federal Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in Massachusetts, with over $1 billion in assets, nearly 50,000 members and 18 branches. RTN Federal Credit Union serves more than 1,100 sponsor groups including two major employers in Massachusetts - Raytheon Technologies and Brigham and Women's Hospital.
RTN Federal Credit Union is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled