Automating release processes using multiple tools and technologies will be the primary focus for this candidate.Role Responsibilities: Release Management:
- Accountable for creating, managing and maintaining the specifics of Release Processes and Schedules.
- Collabo with leadership and customers to understand their perspectives of balancing speed and risk.
- Identifies and analyzes risks, conflicts and impacts within and across multiple releases and work with project teams to mitigate issues.
- Collabo with cross functional teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire release lifecycle.
- Responsible of all release activities within the implementation of a given project:
- Prepare implementation plans, review with project teams and stakeholders including contact lists, communications, back outs, and prod verifications.
- Gather application, component (infrastructure) data and dependencies required for releases.
- Execute implementation plan during the final change to prod window and communicate status during deployments and prod verifications.
- Communicate implementation plans, statuses, and issues to stakeholders and leadership.
- Gather and coordinate post implementation issues' resolutions and communications.
- Accountable for developing process improvements and training of release processes to stakeholders.
- Identifies improvement opportunities, develops and implements automation solutions to improve process times and increase delivery speed.
- Foresight to anticipate potential problems, innovate and implement new automation/engineering solutions.
- Influence parallel development st gies including branching, merging, and source code management.
- Automating deployment workflows including pre-release, release, and post-release steps.
- Design and develop solutions to support continuous delivery.
- 5+ years of experience required in Release Management.
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages (Python/Ruby/Shell), JS, Java, APIs, CloudBees Jenkins.
- 1-2 years of experience in developing solutions in ServiceNow (Reports and Dashboards) and GitLab.
- Experience in managing large scale implementations with many system integrations and dependencies.
- Strong engineering experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in SAFE or Agile environments (Sprints, Kanban, etc.) and with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with AWS resources and features such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, SNS, SQS, and Cloud Formation.
- Change Management process knowledge and tool experience (e.g., ServiceNow)
- Configuring Terraform to provision AWS resources as well as troubleshoot existing Terraform/shell scripts.
- Experience in virtualization and containerization with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any release orchestration tool.
- Interviews will start as resumes come in.
- Video interviews required.
- Please include a skills grid.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer