Academics are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 Basis with an SEN child for a welcoming First School in a Village located in CV37.
The Staff within this successful school prioritise the emotional and social development of all children alongside their academic success. They have smaller than average classes taught and supported by highly skilled staff with the knowledge and experience to guide their learners successfully through their early years of formal education.
The successful Teaching assistant will take responsibility of supporting an individual pupil with additional needs, you must have good behaviour management skill and have prior experience of support SEN pupils. This role requires the TSA to support this pupil in all areas of school life.
We are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals.
- Ability to create an encouraging learning environment for the pupil.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Excellent knowledge of lessons the pupil is required to learn in class.
- Proving a healthy and safe enjoinment for children.
- Helping the Teacher manage student behaviour.
- Helping 1:1.
Our ideal Candidate for the job:
- Must have British classroom experience.
- Knowledge of SEN.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS on the Update service (or willing to get one)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
If you tick all the boxes and this job is for you, send your CV to be considered for this role. If this job isn't for you, have any questions or perhaps you know someone that does fit this job description, please email or give us a call on