OPHTHALMIC SURGICAL DEVICES & EQUIPMENTWe are currently seeking to recruit a high calibre sales professional from primary or secondary care, passionate about being a theatre rep and growing existing accounts.
TERRITORY: South Central - Oxford down to South Coast & surrounding counties
- 'End to End' eyecare solutions provider
- Over 100 years of expertise! Dedicated to innovation
- Specialist, clinical and surgical sales role
- Superb culture, multiple division to progress in
- Great package - earn £25K commission
THE COMPANY: Our client has a strong heritage of industry leading technical innovation! They are at the forefront of eye surgery in the UK, working in partnership with clinicians to provide optimal surgical solutions to their patients. They boast a well known product range and have massive growth plans over the next few years, hoping to double their turnover!
The surgical division provides a premium quality, market leading range of ophthalmic capital equipment, medical devices and consumables (including products with tangible patient benefits) They are currently seeking to recruit a high calibre sales professional from primary or secondary care, passionate about being a theatre rep and growing existing accounts.
THE ROLE: This isn't your typical 9-5 job but very rewarding, working alongside surgeons and having a direct impact on patient outcomes! As a Territory Manager the successful applicant will enjoy a highly specialist clinical role, dealing with people at all levels from a clinical and commercial perspective within NHS and private hospitals and specialist ophthalmic clinics. Typical contacts will be with consultant ophthalmic surgeons, theatre managers/scrub nurses and selling via procurement.
- Due to the specialist technical / clinical nature of the role it is ideal that candidates possess a medical or scientific degree.
- Whilst ophthalmic or theatre sales experience is a preference, applications are also welcomed from those who have sold other medical products to primary or secondary care
- Full product training is provided and career development and earning prospects are very attractive for high achievers.
- Basic: £45,000
- Commission £20,000 - 25,000+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed executive car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats