Supply Chain Manager
Location: London, SE1 0EN, role will travel frequently to different markets (predominantly Europe).
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £45,000 (Dependent on experience)
About the role
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager - Europe to join our fast-expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for managing the day to day supply chain of our European business (excluding UK) ensuring products are delivered on time and in full to our restaurants.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in a food-based sector. This role is suitable for a self-starter looking to drive change and continuous improvement.
At LEON, we are on a mission to revolutionise fast food. Where does it say in the rule book that fast food can t be good for you? We opened LEON because we wanted to prove that it was possible to serve food that both tastes good and does you good! We want to make it easy for people to eat well on the high street we aim to do this in every major city in the world!
In 2021 LEON joined the EG Group and we are now on an exciting growth journey, opening new restaurants in traditional formats but also taking LEON to new locations & customers.
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Work with global team to set up supply chains in new market.
- Manage the supply chain in European markets, currently Holland, Ireland and Spain.
- Working with suppliers and distribution partners to ensure stock availability and delivery of all products Food and Non-Food to various LEON locations.
- Key contact for all suppliers to ensure product availability and continuity of supply.
- Managing the reduction of waste in the supply chain and in restaurants
- Identify issues within the Supply Chain and find solutions.
- Responsible for Supply Chain contingency planning
- Responsible for the successful implementation of products / menus into each market (ex UK).
- Responsible for stock system (FNB).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a food service, retail or manufacturing Supply Chain role
- Passionate about food, sustainability and supply chain.
- Available to travel outside the UK when the role requires.
What s in it for me?
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), as well as one extra day of holiday for each complete year up to 5 days
- Bupa Healthcare
- LEON food for Lunch
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive maternity benefits
- Wagestream that allows you to transfer up to 20% of you salary before payday within hours
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme