Supplier Business Manager - HPE GreenLake
Are you passionate about building relationships with suppliers?
Arrow is looking for an individual who will serve as an Arrow quarterback for our supplier, HPE and their GreenLake offerings. The primary focus of our Supplier Business Manager is to drive positive results for Arrow and the supplier in three critical areas: Revenue Growth & Profit Enhancement, Demand Creation, and Relationship Development.What you'll be doing:
Revenue Growth & Profit Enhancement
- Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities.
- Responsible for top line growth and maximizing profitability for the assigned supplier at Arrow.
- Develop programs, drive strategies, and solutions to drive results.
- Build lasting relationships with Arrow and your assigned suppliers to maximize topline and bottom-line growth.
- Responsible for developing the business plan and comprehensive marketing plan that supports the go-to-market strategy to meet identified KPO's and gain market share.
- Collaborate across Arrow functional areas to create a winning combination of products, support, and processes that drives maximum success with our Selling Groups for our key suppliers.
- Work as a resource for the sales team to assist in selling supplier technologies to customers.
Supplier and Arrow Relationship
What Are We Looking For?
- Build influential relationships with key decision makers up to C-level and across all functional areas at assigned suppliers to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities.
- Be the point of contact between Arrow and its suppliers
- Ensure the appropriate groups are effectively engaged with our suppliers
- Be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
What's In It For You?
- Bachelors degree
- 4-6 years of combined experience in the following areas
- Supporting suppliers as a Supplier Manager, Account Manager, Vendor Relationship Manager, or similar
- Supporting and understanding technology alliance solution suppliers
- Learning supplier programs
- Solving complex problems
- Contributing to process improvements
- Travel Requirements: 25-30% without Covid-19 restrictions
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Remote work
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$91,600.00 - $170,503.43
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Product Management & Supplier MarketingEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.