CTG is seeking to fill a Sr. Enterprise Res Planning Analyst
opening for our client based in Allentown, PA. This is a full time, permanent placement position. Job Summary:
Administers and supports automated systems including construction and testing of applications within designated departments/divisions. Essential Function:
- Designs efficient application modules, reports, displays, databases, and interfaces for projects of all complexities.
- Determines impact of alternative solutions and encourages innovative, cost-effective solutions.
- Develops comprehensive and realistic work plans often involving multiple resources.
- Evaluates, plans, and leads execution of thorough and complete test scenarios and plans.
- Coordinates others in process of unit, functional, and integration testing.
- Oversees the creation of simple and effective specifications for projects of all complexities.
- Develops and implements strategies and methodologies to meet the future information needs of the LVHN.
- Coordinates development of Information Services standards for assessment, development, and implementation of applications and systems.
Qualifications: Education - Required
- Analyzes complex work processes, feasibility of small to large project requests, and troubleshoots operational problems. Assists in developing and testing Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Communicates complex business problems and environment, identifying user's goals, objectives, and anticipated benefits.
Education - Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Management
Experience - Required
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Management or
- Doctorate in Computer Science or Information Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities - Preferred
- 4 years of experience in Information Services or combination of Information Services, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and health care
- Knowledge of designated user department/division function and work process
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit .
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.