- Position: Service Engineer for CCTV and Electronic Integrated Security
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Location: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Cambridgeshire Regions
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Service Engineer for CCTV and Electronic Integrated Security:
- Do you have experience working within the Gates & Barriers sector?
- Are you familiar working with products such as, CAME, BFT, FAAC Systems and Parking Facilities units?
- Maybe you have previous experience working with three phase motors and hydraulics? Although this is not essential.
- Have you worked with electrical and mechanical systems before?
- Do you enjoy variety within a position and would enjoy travelling across different local regions?
- Are you keen to work for a highly established company that offers good career opportunities and supports you in your training?
If you answer 'YES to some the above, then please get in touch with the smart10 team today
You will be currently working within a technical environment in the Gates & Barriers industry and have gained experience working with electrical and mechanical systems. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering team with the potential career path to become a Senior Automation Specialist in a Gates & Barriers Division. You will be working within an ambitious and innovative SME with over 25 years experience and an enviable reputation in the CCTV and Access Control management.
In the first instance you will be responsible for supporting the Technical Manager and Automation Specialist and will report directly into them. You will assist with providing service and installation to the Company s client base. A training program will be provided to help you advance from a junior engineering role.
Your profile & qualifications:
- To be considered as loyal, dependable, reliable with integrity
- Personable with strong 'client facing skills in communication and problem solving
- Good organisational skills, particularly in organising your own time, and maintaining high and recognisable standards throughout your own commitments
- A natural aptitude for electronics
- Experience with a range of Gates and Barrier and Automatic Access Vehicle and Pedestrian products
- H&S compliance and awareness
- A naturally intuitive approach to fault finding
- A hunger to learn and excel in front of your customers and team
- Good administrative house-keeping
- Be a participator, not a commentator
- Equally comfortable working independently, as well as able to be a team player when required
- Experience with three phase motors and hydraulics would be preferred but not essential
- Familiar with products such as CAME, BFT, FAAC Systems and Parking Facilities units
- Clean driving license
- Happy to travel
The Company provides for:
- Company commercial vehicle
- PC and mobile phone
- All access equipment (including mechanical) training
- Use of Diagnostic equipment
- Opportunity to jointly earn from all system upgrades and repairs
- Bespoke and long-term training program following successful probationary period, inclusive of an equivalent of HNC
- Optional Healthcare cover
- Pension contribution
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.