Up to £60,000
This agency is a market leader within its industry and has a highly innovative and fast-paced consulting team. This role works on several specific accounts, inclduing a large finance consultant, and is focused on delivering insights to stakeholders. the role will involve looking at marketing spend and ROI to ensure that the clients are hitting the correct consumer base.
The brand has a proud history of optimising the most innovative marketing campaigns, which are fuelled by their deep analytical understanding of numerous customer segments.
- Manage one junior econometrician
- Be hands-on with R/Python and work on econometric models and marketing mix modelling
- Work within a fast-paced markeitng performance team
- You will take ownership of projects and work with board-level stakeholders
- You will work on ad-hoc projects and use the companies new data lake to provide deep-dive insights
- You will have commercial experience of R or another statistical modelling tool
- Ideally you will have hands-on econometric modelling experience
- Experience within customer insight and presenting senior stakeholders
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £60,000 plus bonus plus benefits.