Business Unit: Consumer Lending (Credit Card)
Salary: £28,000 - £42,000 DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
Join Virgin Money as we transform our team into one that is ready to meet the challenges of the future, setting us up to support our ambition to disrupt the status quo and turn traditional banking on its head. We're on the lookout for like-minded individuals and innovators to help drive our strategy forward. We're also transforming how we work, offering our colleagues more choice, control and flexibility to live and work how they choose with A Life More Virgin.
Here's what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35-hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- Ability to work anywhere in the UK (where the role allows)
And you get these Red-Hot Rewards from day one!
- Are you passionate about ensuring the right outcomes for customers?
- Do you feel confident interacting with stakeholders across Virgin Money?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
- Do you generate ideas and solve problems in a collaborative way?
- If so, we have just the job for you
We have an exciting opportunity for a colleague to join the Consumer Lending Fulfilment team as a Senior Business Analyst. The successful candidate will manage the daily reject processes, the Fulfilment queries inbox and auditing of all customer fulfilment items such as statements, letters, cards, e-mails/SMS.
As an excellent communicator with a high level of attention to detail you'll have the gravitas and confidence to work effectively with all levels across the business. There will also be opportunities to get involved in projects that require Fulfilment changes, 1 st occurrence checks, disaster recovery activities, reconciliation, and communication set-up.
You will develop, and/or use your existing domain knowledge to identify opportunities to improve reductions in the volumes of rejects and queries into the Fulfilment inbox. Reviews of current auditing effectiveness will also need to be undertaken as we take on board auditing of new products. This is a challenging and varied role so if you love working in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible approach then you really can make a difference as your contribution will be key.
The role in a nutshell
- Taking ownership of Fulfilment rejects, including liaising with all support functions and working closely with their teams to resolve reject issues, to ensure quality customer experience delivery of collateral items to customers.
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement via audits, ensuring that collateral items and 1 st occurrence checks are reviewed and that all opportunities for re-engineering and achieving economies of scale are identified and maximised.
- Design & facilitate cross functional data, collaboration & engagement approaches and 'test & learn' capability.
- Research & share internal & external 'best practice' & guidance on audits and answering in a timely manner all queries that come through to the Fulfilment inbox.
- Work with colleagues/test team/vendors to implement reviews of collateral output from multiple project deliveries.
You'll need to bring
- Genuine enthusiasm to work within the Fulfilment team to achieve collective goals in a timely way. This includes partaking in cross skilling training to cover communication set-up and reconciliation activities as required.
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers.
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions for Fulfilment audits / working of rejects and queries from multiple business areas / vendors.
- Pro-active at problem solving and just getting stuff done.
- Great communication skills with a natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities.
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up-and-coming technology news.
- PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook).
- Stakeholder engagement & influencing skills at every level to achieve the right outcomes.
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement.
It would be amazing if you have the following but it's not essential as education will be provided.
- Some financial services experience.
- Knowledge of banking products.
- TS2 system knowledge.
- Project/change management tools & methodologies.
- Experience of testing.
- Auditing and reconciliation experience.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the "There are a few essentials you need to bring" section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don't let that put you off applying, we'd love to hear from you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It's good for you, it's good for us and it's amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don't think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We'd love to hear from you so get in touch with our careers team at .
Now the legal bit
Living A Life More Virgin allows our colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it) but we will need to you to confirm you have the Right to Work in the UK.
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.