SEN Teaching Assistant (SEMH / EBD)
Tradewind Recruitment is an education recruitment specialist and a Sunday Times Top 100 employer. We have been helping candidates to find school-based work for 20 years.Our client school, located in the Clacton area of Tendring, Essex are seeking a talented Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant to join them ASAP!
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of supporting pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) needs.Experience of supporting any of the following needs would be an advantage.ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, Autism (ASD) Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD / EBD)Challenging Behaviour, global Development Delay (GDD) or Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)The successful candidate will:
- Provide wonderful support to a small class of pupils, as part of a team of talented and experience staff
- Be able to support individual pupils and small groups of children
- Be a positive role model and offer encouragement and promote confidence
- Assist with the planning of learning activities
- Help with classroom preparation
If you feel that you have the skills for this rewarding Teaching Assistant / Learning support assistant / special educational needs post, please apply today as interviews are available immediately!By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placementOnline Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsIf you're looking to gain further experience in your supply teaching career or if you're new to supply and would like further information on how we can assist you in this exciting new stage of your career, please contact Gary on (option 1) or apply to this advert todayTradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities.