Administrator - Chelmsford
Adecco Chelmsford are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our successful and reputable client based in Chelmsford. This is an exciting role with varied responsibilities and the opportunity to take on more as the ideal person progresses in the role.
- Organise and manage diary, booking jobs, quotes and return visits
- Organise and manage engineers and their vehicles.
- Order materials where needed, keep on top of stock levels
- Keep estimator up to date on price increases and changes.
- Arranging deliveries and returns
- Managing delivery dates and addresses
- Maintaining an up-to-date price list
- Negotiating prices and terms with merchants
- Some associated administration
- Good communication skills
- Experience dealing with the general public/customers
- Experience within a similar role
- Team player
- Happy to muck in where needed.
Type: Temp to Perm (ASAP start)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Salary: Dependant on experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on . Alternatively, please email your CV
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates
WORKING FOR ADECCO - Enjoy exclusive benefits alongside new opportunities -
As one of our talented associates, you're part of an organisation that not only cares for your career development but also your personal wellbeing.Here at Adecco, we'll make sure you're more than just a number in a database.Whether you're a temp or permanent associate, we recognise that your ambition, professionalism and expertise help us to stay ahead of the curve - and for that, we're truly thankful.
As an employee of Adecco, you will be offered excellent benefits such as enrolment onto our pensions, refer a friend scheme, Legal Assistance Programme, Eyecare vouchers, perks at work, plus an extensive network reach throughout all Adecco's sister companies.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.