We Are Hiring:
City, State: Mobile, Al
Location: Ascension Providence
Department: Surgery Department
Additional Job Details: Part Time, Day Shift
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Long term / Short Term disability
Life Insurance & AD&D
Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
403b with company match
Paid vacation time off
Faith based work environment
Legal services and much more!
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care for anesthetized patients in the immediate post operative or post-procedural period.
- Follow aseptic sterile technique according to Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses / American Society of Peri Anesthesia Nurses (AORN/ASPAN) standards.
- Evaluate patient's responses to treatments and interventions.
- Manage patient's pain.
- Anticipate case-specific needs based on knowledge of procedure(s) performed and pathophysiology.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Providence, based in Mobile, Alabama, offers rewarding careers at our full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with Ascension Providence today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Providence Health System is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.