Full-time RN House Supervisor
* $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
* Night shift: 7p-7a
* Comprehensive Benefits
About Haven Behavioral Hospital of Dayton
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Dayton is a 59-bed facility providing high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Haven of Dayton.
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient outcomes.
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- Provides oversight for the provision of care.
- Serves as a resource to the direct care staff.
- Coordinates on-site response to incidents, errors and sentinel events.
- Provides support to the DON and/or Nurse Manager with staffing, staff education, and other activities as assigned.
- Provides direct patient care under the Registered Nurse job description when necessary and/or assigned.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
Education: Graduate of an accredited RN program. Active state licensure in good standing.
Experience: Two years as Registered Nurse with one year acute psychiatric experience and one year management experience preferred.
In accordance with CMS regulations requiring hospital workers to be fully vaccinated, all employees and contractors of Haven Behavioral Hospitals are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. Please contact Human Resources to discuss exemptions.