Our client is a leading international law firm considered to be 'lightyears ahead of the competition in innovation, they are now looking for a confident and pro-active Reward & Wellbeing Advisor to join their growing team at their West Lothian offices on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities for the Reward & Wellbeing Advisor will be to support the Benefit Manager in the delivery of the firm's reward/benefit and wellbeing activity across the firm, and the day-to-day administration of the benefit policies.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the point of contact for the wider HR team in handling & resolving ad-hoc benefit related queries received from their client group.
- Self-managing the benefits offered including processing, invoicing, liaising with providers
- Supporting the Benefit Manager in the running & management of the firm's benefit portal.
- Taking responsibility for the submission of salary & bonus data throughout the year to the various third parties we work with for salary benchmarking purposes.
- Providing support on the various benefit related projects.
- Producing support/training materials for the HR Ops team and business.
The Reward & Wellbeing Advisor will have previous experience of managing UK and international benefits and/or benefit portals ideally, within a law firm or partnership. It is essential to possess strong attention to detail, organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to multi-task. The right candidate will have experience and confidence working with senior stakeholders and third-party suppliers while taking their own initiative and dealing with a high volume workload. The Reward & Wellbeing Advisor will possess strong IT skills including Excel and be highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data along with some knowledge of Willis Towers Watson, or similar job matching methodology.
It is Career Legal s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.