Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Retrofit Project Manager to work within Newham Council.
- To lead on the project management of the Housing Retrofit/Climate Change Programme To lead on a varied set of projects that will arise from numerous work streams across the Programme
- To assist in the development and delivery of the energy improvement programme, including the ECO4 funded works.
- The role sits within the PMO Team of the Housing Capital Programme and the role includes monitoring and control of projects and to assist in developing the programme structure.
- You will also be required to work closely with the Retrofit Lead and Programme Lead.
- The Retrofit Project Manager will ensure the Retrofit Programme delivers a high quality service to its residents whilst adhering to all contractual and regulatory requirements.
- You will be required to support the growth of the Retrofit works by working with key members of Housing Services, including the Repairs Maintenance Team and other services within the council.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly