Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Respiratory Therapist.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will assess, implement and evaluate respiratory care in our adult and neonatal intensive care units along with routine floor care. You will be a resource to our personnel and physicians.
As an RWHS Respiratory Therapist, you will:
- Administer all forms of respiratory care while evaluating patient's response
- Work in collaboration with our physicians to interpret objective and subjective information to make changes to the patient respiratory care plan
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are a graduate of an accredited, AMA approved school of Respiratory Therapy
- Maintain a Respiratory Care license in the State of Nebraska
- RRT preferred, CRT accepted
- Obtain American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers upon hire
We look forward to speaking with you.