Full-time Registered Nurse (RN)
* $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
* Day shift: 7a-7p
* Comprehensive Benefits Package!
About Haven Behavioral Hospital of Dayton
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Dayton is a 59-bed facility providing high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Haven of Dayton.
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient outcomes.
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- Conducts patient assessments and provides nursing interventions to patients as assigned.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
- Provides supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians. Assumes role of Charge Nurse when assigned.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
Education: Graduate of an accredited RN program.
In accordance with CMS regulations requiring hospital workers to be fully vaccinated, all employees and contractors of Haven Behavioral Hospitals are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. Please contact Human Resources to discuss exemptions.