Role - Refrigeration Engineer (UK Wide)
Location - Home based
Salary - £35,000 to £38,000 OTE £45,000 plus company vehicle.
Due to a recent company merge and extreme growth planned for the business we have the following opportunity!
The company - UK based, leading manufacturing that develops, manufacturers and distributes Medical Devices / Medical Refrigeration units. The main product areas are autoimmune disease, infectious disease, therapeutic drug monitoring and specialised reagents for clinical chemistry instruments. Complete system solutions are available for all product areas.
The Service department is responsible for providing proactive and reactive maintenance and compliance regimes to customers across the UK. The successful candidate will join the team of field-based engineers to support the contracts in place with our customer base
What we are looking for,
- Experience working on; refrigeration and building controls, food factory equipment, general equipment, electrical repairs
- Working knowledge of ISO 17025
- NVQ or C&G in relevant engineering discipline
- Essential to hold the 'F-GAS 2079 Refrigerant Handling' qualification
- Desirable to have previous CO2 experience
Want to hear more?