Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
This is an entry level clinical position working in the mental health field. Directly supervise clients. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Provide direct counseling services including individual, case management, group and lecture activities on a daily basis. Participate as a team member in the delivery of treatment services to clients and their families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. This position is a great way to gain experience in the mental health field.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field, bachelor's degree in unrelated field with 2 years of experience in mental health services, or 5 years of experience in mental health services.
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge planning for clients
- Valid driver's license
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients, parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Provide therapeutic and friendly environment
- Lead and conduct a various groups with all clients present based on topics of mental health
- Assist in discharge planning services
- Be able to write clear and concise documentation of day's events
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Tuesday-Saturday shift 11:00pm-7:30am with availability for overtime.
Work Location: Rosecrance Market - Champaign, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf