Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Registered Dietitian to join our Nutrition Services team.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will serve a variety of populations within all age groups. Our Medical Center is a Level 2 trauma center nestled in a small community atmosphere.
As an RWHS Registered Clinical Dietitian you will:
- Prioritize, plan and develop a collaborative plan of care with the patient, family, and multidisciplinary team.
- Work with a variety of nutrition needs including bariatrics, acute rehab, nutrition support, oncology, trauma, surgical and more.
- Provide services in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
You may be a good fit if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A graduate with your degree from an accredited didactic program.
- Registered with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- A Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapist within the State of Nebraska
We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity! New Grads are welcome!