Quantity Surveyor - Planned Works (Hospital Refurb)£52k - plus car/allowance & benefitsWarrington
Here at Howells we are currently working with a leading Social Housing contractor to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Warrington, working on a Hospital Reurbishment Planned Contract.
We are looking for a proven commercial professional with experience in public sector/local authority refurbishment programmes ideally with knowledge of internal and external planned maintenance programmes with a comprehensive commercial understanding of subcontractor procurement and cost management, the CVR process as well as excellent client relationship skills.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
Essential Quantity Surveyor Experience:
- Degree or other technical qualification
- Quantity Surveying experience with a main contractor
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven track record delivering contracts on time and within budget
- Contractual awareness
- Negotiating, communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of Supply Chain management
- RICS / CIOB qualification - Preferred
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. You will be part of an ambitious, and successful business who offer the the opportunity to develop and grow with the company.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on . Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.