MAKE A MOVE, MAKE AN IMPACT.
a.i. solutions was founded over 25 years ago with a mission to MAKE AN IMPACT by exceeding expectations. A move to our team means using your passion and ingenuity to MAKE AN IMPACT through innovations, defending national security, and enabling access to space. MAKE A MOVE, to join a team driven by a shared ambition, and rewarded for individual contributions.BENEFITS THAT MAKE AN IMPACT:
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Zero $$ Group Health Plans
- Zero $$ Mental Health Therapy w/TalkSpace
- Paid Parental leave for Mom & Dad
- Paid Time Off w/Flex scheduling - create the work/life balance that works for you
- 401k Safe Harbor Plan, we contribute on Day
- Wellness plans that rewards wellbeing & work life harmony
- Career development and growth, and endless learning opportunities
- Engaged and supportive leadership that cares
- Track, record and confirm configuration of system test participants.
- Identifies test configuration items, monitors change control, implements configuration status tracking and accounting, and conducts configuration verification in support of system tests.
- Works with test teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines in support of system tests.
- Develops, reviews, or modifies instructions, plans, policies, and procedures governing the configuration management, test event certification, test configuration lockdown, and recording, tracking and monitoring of test observations/deviations.
- Reviews and reports on problems and changes to the system test documents, standard operating procedures, and current test configurations for completeness, accuracy, and correctness.
- Develops and coordinates system test event certification checklist, collects required checklist documentation, and verifies test participant configuration as required
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Complex weapon system development, production, and system level testing.
- Auditing, inspecting, and assessing hardware and software configurations during all phases of end item system tests.
- Reviewing and reporting on compliance with and changes to the system test documents, standard operating procedures, and current test configurations for completeness, accuracy, and correctness.
- Provide weekly status reports on activities and issues of concern.
- Travel periodically (approximately twice per year)
- Position is located at MDA facility on Redstone Arsenal with expectation to work onsite 4-12 days per month. Otherwise telework from home is authorized when not required to be onsite
- BA/BS Degree, and a minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Current Secret Security Clearance or the ability to obtain is required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)