Production Associate - Tire Builder
$21/hr, plus $2000 new hire bonus, see details below
Pay for these positions starts at $21.00. At 6 months, pay increases to $22.00 for 3rd shift with yearly raises there after and at 6 months of employment a $2,000 bonus.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Operate machinery and equipment.
- Activate bead setters that press prefabricated beads onto plies.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Brush or spray solvents onto plies to ensure adhesion, and repeat process as specified, alternating direction of each ply to strengthen tires.
- Build semi-raw rubber treads onto buffed tire casings in order to prepare tires for vulcanization in recapping or retreading processes.
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
- Depress pedals to collapse drums after processing is complete.
- Depress pedals to rotate drums, and wind specified numbers of plies around drums to form tire bodies.
- Fill cuts and holes in tires, using rubber.
- Fit inner tubes and final layers of rubber onto tires.
- Measure tires to determine mold size requirements.
- Position ply stitcher rollers and drums according to width of stock, using hand tools and gauges.
- Position rollers that turn ply edges under and over beads or use steel rods to turn ply edges.
- Pull plies from supply racks and align plies with edges of drums.
- Start rollers that bond tread and plies as drums revolve.
REM-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 10:00PM Benefits
Shift length: 8.5 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Must be able to work 8-10 hour shift Must have be self motivated This position requires continuous work. $2000 new hire incentive
Paid at 6 months of successful employment, 3 weeks of PTO per year. About Trelleborg
Trelleborg is a provider of engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp, and protect critical applications. Trelleborg is a publicly-traded company and is headquartered in Sweden.