Dynamet Incorporated, based in Washington, Pa., is a leading domestic and international supplier of titanium alloy products. Acquired by Carpenter in 1997, Dynamet supplies titanium bar, wire, fine wire, strip, and precision shapes for the aerospace, medical, consumer, motorsports and recreation industries. Committed to offering excellence and innovation in the manufacture of titanium and other specialty metal products, Dynamet ensures strict quality controls through its testing and analysis laboratory. Dynamet maintains a second manufacturing facility in western Florida.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PROCUREMENT ANALYST
- Support company initiatives around procurement business process design, gap analysis, invoice resolution and process improvements.
- Analyze and provide monthly cost savings/value tracker metrics across all spend categories for global procurement team and senior management.
- Establish and maintain performance dashboards / metrics for senior management.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with the Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Engineering, Quality, R&D and Operations teams to ensure alignment on business objectives and project plans.
- Ensure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
REQUIRED FOR THE PROCUREMENT ANALYST
- Four-year college degree required.
- 3+ years of procurement experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office - including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
PREFERRED FOR THE PROCUREMENT ANALYST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well organized and the ability to prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions.
- Data Mining analysis experience.
- Willing to work in a fast paced, every changing work environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and good listening skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to implement and execute projects within timelines.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.