Day-to-Day Supply Teachers wanted!
Cardiff and the Vale area
With the new academic year underway and already being exceptionally busy, we are now looking for Welsh speaking Primary school teachers to fill the growing demand of work in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan. Teaching personnel are looking for teachers to cover day to day work. If you are looking for the challenge but do not want any of the pressure and commitment that the full working week gives you, then supply work is great for you!
During our interview, we will get to know you; find out what your availability and preferences are in terms of age range, location and schools in order to deliver a great experience for you as a teacher.
What teaching Personnel can offer you?:
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector;
- Discounted CPD courses through our CPD Academy;
- Free interview and trial day preparation for candidates seeking a Long Term role;
- Out of hours on-call service;
- Day to day or long term assignments.
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £50 for every referral;
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK;
- Hold a Child Workforce Only DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one - full assistance provided);
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (compulsory requirement in Wales) - please note that if you are living in England, you can still register with the EWC which will give you the opportunity to work on both sides of the border;
- Provide at least two professional or character references;
- Be available to interview and/or trial asap;
- Communicate and Teach through the medium of Welsh
Due to the nature of a supply Teacher role, it is crucial that you have a strong classroom presence and can effectively manage behaviour. Successful applicants will be an energetic and passionate, with excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum. If this is something that suits your current situation, please send an updated CV to us or call Teaching Personnel at the Cardiff Branch.
Please note - if the above role isn't quite right for you BUT you would still like to engage in a position within the education sector, please be advised that we are currently recruiting for several roles to start ASAP, throughout South Wales, within all year groups from Nursery to Year 6. You can forward you CV or contact us via telephone for further information.