Jitjatjo connects people with gig-work opportunities in foodservice and hospitality at notable hotels, restaurants, event venues, stadiums, and more!
With Flex by Jitjatjo, easily access hourly, temp, and part-time jobs near you with Instant Pay*.
Porters support the maintenance and cleanliness and orderliness of busy common areas and kitchens.
Why work with Jitjatjo?
- Apply once then get invited to work hourly jobs near you
- Be in control of when and where you work by setting weekly availability that fits your busy schedule
- Instant Pay^ for every shift you crush
- Explore different employers, skills, and career paths
- Join our rapidly growing community and lean on us for support when you need it
- We will onboard you for multiple roles if you have the skills. You will be able to change your daily work atmosphere.
- Temp-to-Perm: Demonstrating your skills, reliability and passion could see you offered a full-time position with benefits.
- As a W2 employee of Jitjatjo, you are eligible to receive overtime pay, worker's compensation, sick pay, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 6 months-1 years of experience in your skillset
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Ability to multitask and remain professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Day-to-day kitchen or building maintenance. (e.g. removing debris, maintaining common room areas, restocking kitchens or bathrooms, and responding to all cleaning emergencies)
- Clean all common room areas including the kitchen, cafeteria, lobby, and break room
- Maintain health and safety regulations in all kitchen and dining areas
- Monitor, clean, and service washrooms
- Respond to any major spills or other cleaning crises
- Remove litter and trash from main common rooms
- Help order supplies required for facility maintenance
*Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active and supported debit card, a supported tax profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process