PLATFORM ENGINEERING MANAGER
UP TO £90,000 + BENEFITS
CAMBRIDGE, FULLY REMOTE
Harnham is partnered with a scale-up company working within the renewable energy space. They are currently building out their Data Platform team and are looking for an experienced Engineer to lead and guide their talented team.
You will be joining a scale up business that has more than 25 million in investment, using Data and ML to predict how to store energy, this is a huge company that is growing rapidly. If you're looking for a role where you're using Data to Solove problems and work within Green Tech this is the role for you!
- Maintaining the AWS Based Platform.
- Leading and guiding a talented team of Platform engineers.
- Implementing best coding practises and assisting with coding when needed.
- Working directly within Devops Engineers to build and maintain pipelines.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPEREINCES
- A good understanding of cloud architecture ideally within AWS
- Experience in using Devops tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes or Docker
- An appreciation of coding best practices e.g CI/CD
- Knowledge of Programming in Python or SQL
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joy Bruty via the apply link on this page. (The company has outlined a fully remote interview process and has a remote onboarding policy in place).