Medical Center is seeking additional orthopedic surgeons to join our dynamic employed physician group.
- Employment with Physician Network
- Fellowship training is welcome; however, must also be willing to perform general orthopedics
- Work at two locations
- Attractive call schedule
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus, relocation, student loan forgiveness, and stipends available for current residents
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, several retirement options, etc.
- Collegial working environment
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Communities to Call Home:
- Excellent educational offerings including public and private options, including the Miami Montessori School, Troy Christian School and parochial schools
- Wide array of housing options including historical neighborhoods, new subdivisions and rental properties
- Residents take pride in their communities and appreciate the friendliness, security and diverse activities including excellent local shopping and dining options
- Easy access to the cities of Troy, Piqua, Tipp City, and Oakwood
- Two country Clubs and YMCA s located in the Miami County
- Troy s indoor ice arena offers figure skating, hockey, and hosts numerous concerts and community events
- Hiking and bicycle trails, canoeing, kayaking, and beautiful parks for the entire family
- Sporting events in nearby Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus including the Dayton Dragons Baseball, major league baseball and professional football, soccer and hockey
- Cultural opportunities in Dayton including the Dayton Philharmonic, Dayton Opera, Dayton Ballet, Dayton Art Institute, Boonshoft Museum of Discovery and the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum
- 16 colleges and universities including Wright State University and the University of Dayton
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID & email address to .