Our Medical Center is recruiting a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established private group in the community.
- IP/OP mix
- Open to experienced candidates and exiting residents/fellows
- Competitive starting income guarantee with huge growth potential within 12 months
- Partnership track available
- Comprehensive health benefits package
About the Medical Center and the Practice:
- Medical Center is an over 260 bed full-service, acute care, med/surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a rehab center, wound care center, ER, OB/GYN, ICU, a full range of surgical services and a wide range of ancillary support
- Orthopedic spine practice that wants to focus on spine cases and bring another surgeon to handle everything else that comes in
- The possibility does exist for specialty-trained surgeons to do a mix of general and sub-specialty cases
The area is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous, and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. The community provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, a FSU campus, community college, and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.
Our Network was founded by physicians who believed that the best care begins by giving physicians what they need. Their purpose was to create an environment where healthcare can flourish. This remains our driving motivation today. As a physician, when you partner with us, you have access to an entire network of support for advancing healthcare in your community.
No matter what kind of care your patients need, or when they need it, you are part of an organization that can provide it. At one of our hospitals or affiliated practices, you not only have access to one of the nation s largest data networks of medical insights, you are part of an integrated network of facilities in your community. We are the organization of choice for more than 270,000 colleagues, 94,000 nurses and 38,000 physicians.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # & email address to for more detai