Bread and Butter BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon
- Opportunity for a general orthopedist to join two other orthopedists who enjoys performing the bread and butter surgeries: hips, knees, shoulders.
- Shared call rotation for our emergency services department, which is a Level III Trauma Center.
- The practice is a hospital-based practice with the business aspect of the practice operated by Hospital and the physician s sole responsibility is the practice of medicine, letting you focus on what you do best.
- The physician is an independent contractor and not employed, 1099 vs W2, compensation is market.
- Hospital is in the midst of a building project adding a five-story tower that include ambulatory care services, intensive care unit, labor and delivery center, and two floors for medical/surgical units. The overall project will double the square footage of the current hospital and increase beds from 133 to 211 with scheduled completion November of 2022.
- Hospital offers all services and specialties with the exception of cardio-thoracic surgery and neurosurgery.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Business aspects such as marketing, equipment, office personnel and office cost
- Relocation Fees
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive benefit package includes health, dental and loan repayment assistance.
One of Northern California s Best Kept Secrets
We are situated in t