Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist to join a hospital affiliated single-specialty group.
- Candidate must be comfortable with all general modalities including Nuclear Medicine
- Call 1 weekend day per month (on average)
- Overnight call is covered by a nighthawk service
- Shareholder track
- Competitive benefits package and salary
- 8 weeks vacation
- Team Environment
Group has been serving the greater Wyoming Valley and its surrounding areas since 2003. They are a Nationally Accredited facility designated by the American College of Radiology in MRI, Ultrasound, CT, Nuclear Medicine including PET and CT, and Mammography; and Nationally Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories in Vascular Ultrasound.
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive package may include:
- Medical education loan reimbursement.
- Residency stipend payments
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowances
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area is in the top 50 TV markets within the US. While maintaining the small community feel that makes it a great place to raise a family, there are over 1m people in a 50-mile radius of Wilkes-Barre. The area is only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia and just slightly further to the NJ and Delaware shores.
The area is also strengthened by quality instit