Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/CC Physician to join team.
- Full-Time & Permanent
- The position will be 75% Pulmonary work; 25% Critical Care
- Pulmonary outpatient office is located within the hospital, shared with one pulmonologist, and includes a full staff and PFT lab.
- Full service Endoscopy suite with EBUS available.
- The Intensive Care unit is a 12 bed multidisciplinary unit staffed with three fulltime intensivists who cover on a 24/7 basis.
- While this position is primarily for inpatient and outpatient pulmonary services, the ICU coverage component is negotiable.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a base salary plus incentive compensation based on wRVU using MGMA recommendations, a signing bonus, educational loan assistance, and relocation assistance.
Also, an annual allowance for CME, Licensing, and specialty Society membership expenses. Excellent health benefits, short and long-term disability, 403(b), 457(b) retirement savings plan.
Work-life balance is encouraged. Four seasons of outdoor activity in an ideal environment for a family to thrive. Vermont supports low student-to-teacher ratio, which nurtures an excellent education for school aged children.
Close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine coast. This is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: