Seeking Pulmonary Critical Care provider to join a well-established, community based group practice located in sunny south Florida:
- Join five (5) other providers
- Hospital coverage shared among providers in group
- In-house ancillary services available
- Group has 3 offices (servicing Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and North Port)
- Group has been in Charlotte County for 25 years
- All members are Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary and WRVU incentive model
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Hospital is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215115