We are seeking a BE/BC General Psychiatrist to meet the growing demand for psychiatric services on the south side of Indianapolis. This is an outpatient position focused on medication management. We offer a full complement of outpatient behavioral health services. With the exception of Consult Liaison services, we do not have inpatient behavioral health services. The focus of this position is on outpatient services with commitment to back up Consult Liaison services.
- Full-time Schedule: Monday -Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Average outpatient volume: 20 - 22 patients per day
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:7
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures:
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation
- Pharmacologic Management
Our Network has more than 1000 physicians at over 260 practice locations, which care for more than four million patients annually. This organization brings together, under one name, the many physician groups associated with our hospitals and various access points all across the system.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems