Opportunity for a BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in a comprehensive, integrated, collaborative care team.
- Both inpatient and outpatient opportunities available
- Inpatient: 7 on / 7 off schedule
- 36 bed unit
- Robust staff, APP coverage
- 2 other physicians on staff currently
- Support staff from Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Nursing, Therapists and other highly trained staff.
- Includes hospital provided benefits including retirement, healthcare benefits, malpractice coverage, CME allowance and paid time off as well as other competitive benefits.
We are a community owned, Magnet designated, not for profit entity and is the regions referral medical center with 254 licensed beds. We are dedicated to providing total, comprehensive and progressive health care through a variety of services, including cardiac, rehabilitation, state of the art imaging, behavioral health, obstetric and cancer care. We have earned a reputation for excellent care, leading-edge technology and our outstanding medical team. We are the 30th member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families.
Nearby Spokane, WA has a mild climate all 4 seasons, therefore has opportunities for year-round outdoor activities. For summer time, there is water skiing, camping, white water rafting or sitting by the lake. For winter, there are 5 snow skiing resorts within 2 hours of downtown. There are numerous great restaurants and a variety of cultural events that come to town each month. There are 3 major universities that serve our area, plus a great public and private school system.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .