Hospital is seeking a dedicated palliative care physician to join their team in Augusta, GA.
- Board certified or board eligible Palliative Care
- Inpatient consults on three ICU s
- Monday through Friday
- No call required
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
About Augusta, GA: