Clinic in Beloit, Wisconsin is seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join our physician led multi-specialty medical group. Opportunity Highlights:
- Ideal opportunity to step into an established practice
- Low physician turnover rate
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- New Ambulatory Care Center, specifically designed with the patient experience in mind
- There is a stable primary care base that presents a great deal of referrals
- Collegial Physician Group
- Strong support staff
- Existing and well-established audiology program
Health System provides a continuum of care for the residents of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. It offers residents multiple points of access to inpatient and outpatient services including innovative heart and vascular programs, a Level III Trauma Center, advanced orthopaedics, cancer care, and the region s first comprehensive health and wellness campus at location in IL.
About the Area:
- Great Central Location! 45 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin, 90 minutes from Chicago, Illinois and 75 minutes from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Located on the southern Wisconsin state line on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, just 84 miles from O'Hare and 72 miles from Madison. We celebrate a proud legacy of strength, beauty, and diversity. Some of our greatest assets include, our world-class riverfront, our charming downtown, the internationally renowned Beloit College and historic residential neighborhoods
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .