Busy ENT practice is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist just 30 minutes east of Syracuse, NY.
- The practice consists of 2 physicians, 2 PA s and 1 AuD
- The practice includes 3 microscopes, 7 fiber optiscopes, video stroboscopy, 8 exam rooms, 2 procedure rooms and separate allergy department including 1 booth and VNG
- 10,400 sq. ft. practice
- 4 day / 40 hour workweek (36 direct patient care in office)
- 3 year employment contract (4 year also available for longer loan commitment)
- 20 paid days off annually (up to 6 holidays annually)
- Up to 5 CME days annually / $4,000 annual reimbursement
- Full array of employee benefits
- Sign-on/relocation assistance
- Educational loan assistance available / assistance with DANY application
- Medent EMR
- no call!
Physician is employed.
The City of Oneida, NY, is located in Madison County, halfway between Syracuse to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful Oneida Lake just 5 miles north. Oneida is a unique community with tree lined streets, sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new developments.
Oneida offers an excellent School System as shown through our consistently high rate of graduating students. This comes about through our highly trained educational staff and a host of dedicated parents and volunteers who together strive for academic excellence and future success. The City also boasts a fine Library, and many other services.
What makes Oneida most unique is its people. Their energy and sense of community have sparked a blossoming arts program, annual Block Party, Memori