Hospital is recruiting two board certified / board eligible Otolaryngologists to open a new hospital employed practice, located in Montgomery, Alabama. The clinic is located in the capital city of Alabama in the heart of the affluent east side of town and will provide comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgery for ear, nose and throat conditions for both adult and pediatric patients.
- Participate in the clinic design, equipment selection and hiring of new staff to support the practice.
- Hospital ER call is required with 1:5 weekday rotation and 1:10 weekend rotation shared with other community otolaryngologists.
- Become a joint venture share owner of the Surgical Center and participate in profitable surgery center distributions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary
- wRVU productivity bonus
- Commencement bonus or training stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation payment
- Annual CME / Professional Expense Allowance
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and CME
- Full Benefit Package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and other attractive offerings
- Medical malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Licensure, dues, subscription allowance
- Retirement plan offering Day 1 vest date and employer retirement match
- Visa sponsorship available if needed (Delta Regional Authority)
- Top Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report and best Magnet Schools in Alabama!
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
- Solid and stable economy with state, federal and stable community employment.
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and shopping!
- Nationally recognized Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Museum of Fine Art, Tampa Bay Rays AA Baseball Team Montgomery Biscuits
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport.
- Home of Maxwell and Gunter Air Force bases and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing America!
- Conveniently located in Central Alabama with close proximity to Birmingham, Atlanta and New Orleans.
- Close to the white sand Florida Gulf Coast beaches and beautiful Lake Martin
The Health System:
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in Central Alabama.
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only fre