50 miles to Birmingham
Home of University of Alabama and Big 12 Football
Family Medicine & Pharmacy Residency Programs
Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join the Cancer Center. This position is to replace an oncologist in a practice that has been serving the Tuscaloosa area for over 30 years.
- Call 1:5
- Avg number of patients per day: 15-20
- 12 Medical Oncology Exam Rooms, 6 Radiation Oncology Exam Rooms
- Hospital provides nursing and billing/insurance administration; Oncology Assoc provides credentialing, accounting, F&M review and H/R services.
- 2-3 year contract, with partnership option at end of term
- Salary - Potential of $400k+ plus dividend
- Productivity raise at the end of Year 1
- Paid Malpractice
- Health Insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation
- CME - $1,250 annually