Medical Center is seeking additional OB/GYN s to join our dynamic employed physician group.
- Employment with Physician Network
- Call 1:4 to 1:5
- Reduce travel time by working at one acute care hospital
- Competitive compensation package including relocation, signing bonus, student loan forgiveness, and stipends available for current residents
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, several retirement options, etc.
- Collegial working environment
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Compensation is exceptional, and benefits are robust. Here are the highlights:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; STD; LTD.
- Vacation starting at 6 weeks.
- Competitive 401(k) non-elective after 1 year.
- $2,750 for CME.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus.
- Negotiable relocation assistance.
- Paid interview expenses.
Health System became the ﬁrst health care system in Dayton and only the second in Ohio to achieve system Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system.
Whether you prefer to live in charming historic communities or modern neighborhoods, spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, Southwest Ohio has something to for everyone. The greater Dayton area offers many cultural opportunities, including the Dayton Philharmonic, Dayton Opera, Dayton Ballet, an African-American contemporary dance company (DCDC), a world-class art museum, and the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum. Dayton also features a large Metroparks system and over 300 miles of paved recreational bike trails. Less than an hour south of Dayton, Cincinnati has museums, theaters, and many other cultural and recreational opportunities. The region enjoys major-league sports teams (Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengal