Currently seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- The position is open for succession planning purposes.
- Busy practice in a community averaging 550 births per year.
- You will be joining 4 physicians, 1 Women s Health NP, and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife.
- RN and MA support.
- Call is (1:4).
- Practice is about 60% Obstetrics and 40% Gynecology.
Medical Center is a 99 bed community based hospital in Sterling, IL with an employed physician model. We currently employ 68 physicians in 35 areas of medicine. In addition to our hospital and Main Clinic, CGH offers 12 additional satellite facilities in the surrounding service areas.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away. We offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages. There is very limited competition in our service area, and the a